The Tyndale Summer Reading program is a great opportunity to earn rewards for reading and sharing about the books you read. When you sign up you can earn points towards free books by reading books listed on our summer reading list and then sharing about the books you read in a variety of places including personal blogs, retails sites (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Christianbook.com, etc), and social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Here’s how to join and participate:
- Set up your account by clicking on the “Apply Now” link below.
- Take a look at our summer reading list and find books you’re interested in reading.
- Visit your favorite bookstore, online retail site, library or grab your e-reader and purchase or borrow one of the books from the list. Basically you can get the books anywhere you normally get books. (Note: We cannot send you free books to read.)
- After you finish reading a book, share about it on your blog, a retail site, or using one of your social media accounts. Sharing about the book in at least three places will earn you one point.
- Log-in to your Summer Reading Program account and submit your book sharing links. Each book shared about counts as one point.
- Once you earn 5 points you’ll be able to select any book from our summer reading list to be sent to you for free. It’s that easy!
During the 2012 Tyndale Summer Reading program over 1600 books were read, and the top reader read 50 books! It was definitely a summer full of reading, and this year we’re hoping that even more people will take their reading to the next level.
Here’s what the Tyndale Summer Reading Program will get you:
- For every 5 books you read and submit proof that you shared about them, you’ll receive a free book of your choice from the summer reading list.
- The top reader at the end of the summer will receive a $75 gift card towards books.
- The 2nd through 4th place top readers will each receive a $50 gift card towards books.
- Everyone who earns at least one point will be entered to win a free e-reader!
Plus we will introduce more great opportunities throughout the summer including milestone awards and reading challenges.
Join the Summer Reading Program today!
Participate by providing us with some of your information.
Program will run June 1st through August 31st 2013.